Accessibility Ambassadors are wearing blue vests. They are available to provide information relevant to our patrons with disabilities and assist with gaining access to our music venues.
Patrons with Mobility Limitations
- The Festival is held in 11 venues throughout Sisters, with some distance between stages. Much of it is outdoors, with some stages situated in parks or grassy areas; therefore, some travel is over natural terrain.
- The Festival does not provide rental mobility devices. In addition, the Festival does not provide golf-cart rides of push services.
- Wheelchairs, power-wheelchairs and three- or four-wheeled scooters are permitted for use by patrons with mobility limitations.
- Accessible bathrooms or portable toilets are available at all venues.
Accessible parking is available on city streets as marked. There is additional accessible parking signed at some venues and in two parking lots at the east end of Cascade Avenue at Sisters City Hall and the Sisters School Administration building. The shuttle bus will stop periodically at those parking lots.
- Service animals are permitted in the venues however this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals or companion animals.
- Pets are not permitted in the venues.
- Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care and supervision of their owners are permitted. Owners should be able to describe the service that the animal performs and the training that the animal has received (no one will be asked about the nature of their disability or medical condition).
- The animal must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed or tethered unless these devices interfere with the animals work or the individual’s disability. In which case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls.
- Anyone bringing an animal is responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- Owners or someone accompanying the service animal are responsible to bag and remove solid waste.
Accessible Venue Entries
If there is a designated entry for patrons with disabilities it will be signed. Otherwise the venue entrance is accessible. Please feel free to approach any volunteer at the venue entrance to ask for help with accessible seating and possible early access to the venue.
If you have questions in advance of the Festival, please call our office at 541-588-7064 or email [email protected].
A printable version of this page is available HERE.