“The way Sisters Folk Festival, the Americana Project and the Winter Concert Series all are intertwined is an exceptional testament to the great work being done in the community. It is deeply touching and emotional for me… I share Sisters everywhere I go.” ~ Martyn Joseph, internationally acclaimed songwriter
- The Winter Concert Series brings hot music to the cold season in Sisters.
- Concerts are generally presented from January through March in the beautiful Sisters High School Auditorium for memorable performances.
- Past concerts include John Gorka, The Bills, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, Claire Lynch Band, Campbell Brothers, Willy Porter, Solas, Martyn Joseph, The California Honeydrops, Portland Cello Project, and many more.
- Many of the artists present community workshops prior to the show. The intention of the series is to bring patrons to Sisters to enhance cultural tourism in the shoulder season.
- These shows have a multi-generational audience, something we have cultivated through our educational programming. These concerts keep the Sisters Folk Festival music present throughout the year.