All Event Passes For 2014′s Sisters Folk Festival Are Sold Out!!
We have a limited amount of Sunday only tickets for $65.
We are no longer selling Sunday tickets on-line, you will need to go to the Check-In tent at Village Green to buy Sunday tickets beginning Friday, Sept 5. We recommend waiting until later Friday evening or Saturday as the check in lines for the Festival will be very long on Friday afternoon and early evening.
If you have tickets to sell, you can post them on our Facebook page. Click here for instructions.
Our systems are transitioning to the Festival venue and we can no longer re-print tickets or transfer names on tickets. If you purchase a ticket, please either have the physical ticket or the name of the original purchaser.
There are no ticket refunds after July 15.
- Ticket does not guarantee a seat at any particular performance. If there’s a show you absolutely have to see, allow enough time to get to the venue early.
- Tickets are refundable until July 15, with a $5 handling fee per ticket. There are no refunds after July 15.
- Tickets are transferable. Ticket-holder must have the scannable ticket or contact the office to transfer the ticket into their name.
- Bring scannable ticket to the Check-In tent at Village Green Park to exchange for your All-Event wristband. Check-In will be open by 2 pm on Friday of Festival weekend. All ticket holders much come to check-in where volunteers will put on your wristbands.
- In prior years the festival has sold out by mid-August.
- No ticket required for children 4 and under, as long as they sit in your lap.