September 8-11 2015
The 2015 Americana Song Academy is sold out. If you would like to be put on the waiting list please send your name and complete contact information to [email protected].
“The Americana Song Academy brought me back to life, artistically… it rekindled the fire I had been looking for, for a long time”
– Catie Curtis, touring professional singer-songwriter
2015 Festival performers teaching at camp include – Beth Nielsen Chapman; Buddy Mondlock; Gretchen Peters; Ryan Montbleau; Tift Merritt; The Ballroom Thieves; Darlingside; Chris Rosser; Mandolin Orange; Jefferson Hamer; Liz Longley; Jordie Lane; and Jonathan Byrd.
The Americana Song Academy inspires people to believe in their creativity and helps develop a community that supports that pursuit.
- Artists performing at the Sisters Folk Festival arrive 4 days early to teach all aspects of music, songwriting, performance and singing.
- Participants deeply engage and nurture their music, songs, and aspirations. Private concerts, open mics and mentor sessions are all part of the experience.
- The musical alchemy of the festival artists from “Song Camp” helps inspire collaborations and exceptional performances at the festival each year.
- Campers participate in workshops, communal meals and activities at the performing arts camp “Caldera”, a stunning location on the edge of Blue Lake, high in the Cascade Mountains.
- With an extraordinary caterer, a beautiful and powerful location, and a unique, intimate experience, the event continues to be highly anticipated and sells out each year.
2015 Americana Song Academy registration: $475.00. Registration fee is non-refundable unless we can fill your spot with someone from the waiting list.
Tamarack Hall Lodging is currently full – please call the office at 541-549-4979 to add your name to the waiting list. Tamarack Lodging is $270 for all 3 nights.