September 5 – 8, 2017
We’ve moved the opening for Song Academy registration to Friday, December 2 at 9 am due to the large volume of traffic expected on our website for the opening of Festival ticket sales on Dec. 1. Song Academy registrants must be 18 years of age or older.
2017 Americana Song Academy Registration Info
The Song Academy fee for 2017 is $540 and includes camping, meals and world class instruction. There is limited lodging available in Tamarack Hall for an additional $300 per person. Click here to register.
“The Americana Song Academy brought me back to life, artistically… it rekindled the fire I had been looking for for a long time”
– Catie Curtis, touring professional singer-songwriter
The Americana Song Academy inspires people to believe in their creativity and helps develop a community that supports that pursuit.
- Artists performing at the Sisters Folk Festival arrive 4 days early to teach all aspects of music, songwriting, performance and singing.
- Participants deeply engage and nurture their music, songs, and aspirations. Private concerts, open mics and mentor sessions are all part of the experience.
- The musical alchemy of the festival artists from “Song Camp” helps inspire collaborations and exceptional performances at the festival each year.
- Campers participate in workshops, communal meals and activities at the performing arts camp “Caldera”, a stunning location on the edge of Blue Lake, high in the Cascade Mountains.
- With an extraordinary caterer, a beautiful and powerful location, and a unique, intimate experience, the event continues to be highly anticipated and sells out each year.