SISTERS FOLK FESTIVAL
Regular All-Event Passes are SOLD OUT
WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO SEND REPRINTS OF TICKETS OR HANDLE TRANSFERS OF TICKETS THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD. TO CHECK IN WITHOUT A SCANNABLE TICKET, COME TO THE GENERAL CHECK-IN TENT AT VILLAGE GREEN AFTER 2 PM ON FRIDAY, SEPT. 11. USE THE “CHECK IN WITHOUT SCANNABLE TICKETS” LINE AND HAVE THE NAME OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF YOUR TICKETS.
If you have tickets you’d like to sell or are looking for tickets to purchase, please visit our Facebook page to post your offer or request.
We value making the festival affordable and accessible to those who want an extraordinary experience in music and community.
We strongly encourage people selling their tickets through our Facebook page to sell them at face value, and no higher.
If/when we see tickets being sold above face value, we’ll remove the post.
Go here if you need help with how to post. We unfortunately don’t have the staffing to manage a ‘wait list’ and are encouraging anyone with tickets to sell to post them on our Facebook page.
SUNDAY ONLY FESTIVAL TICKETS
ONLINE SALES ENDED AT NOON, THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10
SUNDAY TICKETS WILL BE FOR SALE AT THE FESTIVAL AFTER 2 PM ON FRIDAY
Adult $65 / Youth $40 (18 & under)
A ticket does not guarantee a seat at any particular performance. If there’s a show you absolutely have to see, allow enough time to get to the venue early.
- Tickets are refundable until July 15, 2015 with a $5 handling fee per ticket. There will be no refunds after July 15, 2015.
- Tickets are transferable until exchanged for a wrist-band. Ticket-holder must have the scannable ticket or contact the office to transfer the ticket into their name.
- Although the date on the “All Event Pass” scannable ticket is Friday, Sept 11 – it is good for all three days.
- Bring scannable ticket to the Check-In tent at Village Green Park to exchange for your All-Event wristband. Check-In will be open by 2 pm on Friday of Festival weekend. All ticket-holders must come to check-in, where volunteers will put on your wristband, giving you access to all our venues.
- The Festival has sold out for the last three years. In 2014 we sold out in mid-July.
- No ticket required for children 4 and under, as long as they sit in your lap.