SFF PRESENTS — tickets for Year-Round Concerts
May 6, 2015 – 7pm – An Evening with Ellis – at The Belfry - Get Tickets
May 16, 2015 – 7pm – Steve Poltz and Grant Lee Phillips - The Belfry – Get Tickets
SISTERS FOLK FESTIVAL TICKETS
DISCOUNTED “EARLY-BIRD” PASSES ARE SOLD OUT
• Regular All-Event Passes are $120 for adults and $60 for youth (18 & under).
Get Them Here
- A ticket does not guarantee a seat at any particular performance. If there’s a show you absolutely have to see, allow enough time to get to the venue early.
- Tickets are refundable until July 15, 2015 with a $5 handling fee per ticket. There are no refunds after July 15, 2015.
- Tickets are transferable until exchanged for a wrist-band. Ticket-holder must have the scannable ticket or contact the office to transfer the ticket into their name.
- Bring scannable ticket to the Check-In tent at Village Green Park to exchange for your All-Event wristband. Check-In will be open by 2 pm on Friday of Festival weekend. All ticket-holders must come to check-in, where volunteers will put on your wristband, giving you access to all our venues.
- The Festival has sold out for the last three years. In 2014 we sold out in mid-July.
- No ticket required for children 4 and under, as long as they sit in your lap.