SISTERS FOLK FESTIVAL
Regular All-Event Passes are SOLD OUT
If you have tickets you’d like to sell or are looking for tickets to purchase, please visit our Facebook page to post your offer or request.
We value making the festival affordable and accessible to those who want an extraordinary experience in music and community.
We strongly encourage people selling their tickets through our Facebook page to sell them at face value, and no higher.
If/when we see tickets being sold above face value, we’ll remove the post.
Go here if you need help with how to post. We unfortunately don’t have the staffing to manage a ‘wait list’ and are encouraging anyone with tickets to sell to post them on our Facebook page.
All ticket-holders must have a scannable ticket. Please contact our office at [email protected] or call 541-549-4979 to transfer tickets you have purchased or sold. Please have the name of the original purchaser and the name and contact information for the buyer available.
SUNDAY ONLY FESTIVAL TICKETS
Adult $65 / Youth $40 (18 & under)
A ticket does not guarantee a seat at any particular performance. If there’s a show you absolutely have to see, allow enough time to get to the venue early.
- Tickets are refundable until July 15, 2015 with a $5 handling fee per ticket. There will be no refunds after July 15, 2015.
- Tickets are transferable until exchanged for a wrist-band. Ticket-holder must have the scannable ticket or contact the office to transfer the ticket into their name.
- Bring scannable ticket to the Check-In tent at Village Green Park to exchange for your All-Event wristband. Check-In will be open by 2 pm on Friday of Festival weekend. All ticket-holders must come to check-in, where volunteers will put on your wristband, giving you access to all our venues.
- The Festival has sold out for the last three years. In 2014 we sold out in mid-July.
- No ticket required for children 4 and under, as long as they sit in your lap.